The Bible Doctrine Hour. Episode 4.
The Doctrine Of Positive Volition Towards Doctrine, Part 4.
March 22, 2011
1JO 1:9 If we acknowledge our sins, He is faithful and righteous, with the result that He forgives us our sins and purifies us from all unrighteousness.
PSA 42:1 As the deer longs for the water brooks, so my soul longs for Thee, O God.
PSA 42:2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God; when shall I come and appear before God?
His soul was thirsty and he was desiring to come and appear before God which illustrates the confidence that a believer with positive volition toward doctrine has.
HEB 4:16 Let us therefore draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and may find grace to help in time of need.
HEB 10:19 Since therefore, brethren, we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus,
HEB 10:35 Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.
As the Christian life progresses, ignorance may continue because of negative volition to doctrine, indifference to doctrine, apathy toward doctrine or distraction.
PSA 63:1 O God, Thou art my God; I shall seek thee earnestly;
Earnestly is the word shachar which means to seek diligently, to seek early or earnestly, to look early or diligently for in an enthusiastic, devoted, diligent, serious and intense way.
My soul thirsts for Thee, my flesh yearns for Thee, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
The soul yearning speaks of positive volition toward doctrine.
The flesh yearning speaks of the human nature even wanting the things of God.
The dry and weary land where there is no water speaks of the spiritual droughts that we all have at one time or another that doctrine quenches once we start drinking again.
ACT 4:20 "for we cannot stop speaking what we have seen and heard."
PRO 8:17 "I love those who love me; and those who diligently seek me will find me."
SOS 3:2 "I must arise now and go about the city; in the streets and in the squares I must seek him whom my soul loves."
Positive volition toward doctrine is exhibited by the believers love toward TLJC and the change of desires which take place inwardly, PSA 37:4.
PSA 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart.
There are two categories of faith in learning the mind of Christ. Faith perception & faith application, or the three stages of the faith-rest drill.
Positive volition toward doctrine is so important and it determines the believer's status with God experientially, the Lord has provided everything needed to fulfill this desire.
1. God has provided the mechanics of inspiration for the formation and preservation of the canon of Scripture.
2. God provides the omnipotence of God the Holy Spirit inside the PPOG enabling us to understand the mechanics for the execution of His plan.
3. God provides the divine plan for the church. Hence, the PPOG for the Royal Family of God.
4. God provides a right pastor-teacher for every member of the Royal Family who is positive to doctrine.
5. God provides the privacy of the royal priesthood for the perception of mystery doctrine.
6. God provides logistical grace support, by which every member of the royal family is kept alive for equal privilege and equal opportunity to execute God's plan.
7. God provides spiritual freedom, in contrast to human freedom.
8. God provides the local church as the classroom for the royal family to learn His word.
9. God provides human volition as the means of transferring Bible doctrine from the left lobe to the right lobe of the soul.
10. God even provides positive volition toward doctrine which is that driving desire which motivates believers to overcome all the obstacles of life and center their life around doctrine class.
The reason is because He wants us to understand that without an in depth knowledge of the word of God, there is no way we will ever be able to understand the spiritual life.
** TO DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO **Right-click link below and "Save Target As"http://blip.tv/file/get/Rmbm-TheDoctrineOfPositiveVolitionTowardsDoctrineEpisode4168.wmv