In our study of fear we have arrived at the following ten points:
1. Fear is met and destroyed with courage.
2. When you face your fear, most of the time you will discover that it was not really such a big threat after all.
3. Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world.
4. Most of our problems would be totally solved if, instead of fearing to face them, we remember Bible doctrine and the promises of God, and walk boldly through them.
5. Whenever we're afraid, it’s because we either don't know enough doctrine or fail to apply the doctrine to the situation. If we understood enough about God’s promises, His character and nature, and apply them, we would never allow fear to control us.
6. Whenever we fear something, we give that which we fear power over us. The more fear we have, the more power fear has over us.
7. You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face, and operate in the ten problem solving devices.
8. Courage is resistance, and mastering fear.
9. Bible doctrine in the heart (right lobe) must rule the emotions if fear is to be conquered.
10. Virtue-love, developed through a maximum amount of Bible doctrine in the soul, is the absolute that destroys fear in the life of the believer.
PDFDownload Instructions: Internet Explorer & Opera: Right-click the download link and choose "Save Target As...". Firefox: Right-click the download link and choose "Save Link As...". Safari: Control-click the download link and choose "Download Linked File..."