The doctrine of Shame has to do with an unfortunate experience that will take place for many believers at the Judgment Seat of Christ after the Rapture or the exit-resurrection of the church. After the Rapture, every believer is transferred into the event of the Big Genuflex, PHI 2:9-11, ROM 14:10-12.
This is when the Church in their resurrection bodies makes a formal acknowledgment of the Fathers function in the resurrection, ascension, and session of Christ.
Jesus Christ becomes your Lord at salvation when you are entered into union with Him, but we do not come to recognize this unless we advance to spiritual maturity.
The Judgment Seat of Christ follows in heaven while the Tribulation occurs on earth; then we return with Christ at His Second Advent to begin His Millennial reign, REV 19:11-20:6.
The Big Genuflex is the moment of maximum +H which is perpetuated forever.
Winner believers make that happiness meaningful by receiving their eternal rewards and decorations, whereas in PHI 3:19, for loser believers their time of glory will be a time of shame, only momentarily, but it will be a time of shame and regret.
1CO 3:15 If any mans work is burned up, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved, yet so as through fire.
We will understand the confession of the Royal Family immediately following the Rapture based on the concept of Christs battlefield royalty, for we will be in total awe of Him. This moment will be the fulfillment of all our doctrine and the realization of the purpose of our new birth. We will each personally praise the strategic victory of the angelic conflict and relate it to our very purpose for living, ROM 14:11.
Acknowledgment of the strategic victory of our Lord Jesus Christ precedes acknowledgment of the tactical victory of the winner believer whose time of glory will not be a time of shame, but a time of reward and not regret.
The tactical victory will then be recognized at the judgment seat of Christ by the imputation of eternal rewards to all winner believers who glorified Christ in time, ISA 53:11-12.
ISA 53:12b Then He will distribute the spoil to the great ones.
The Big Genuflex, our acknowledgment of Christ in eternity, will be the greatest moment of worship in history and also full of great singing.
LUK 14:26If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate [miseo or love less] his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple. JOH 12:43 for they loved the approval of men rather than the approval of God.
Adam was cursed when he allowed his wife to manipulate him into making a spiritual decision that he knew he should not have made; he knew it, 1TI 2:14. Saul was cursed when he allowed the people to manipulate him and violate Gods word, 1SA 15:11.
MAR 7:7-8But in vain do they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the precepts of men. Neglecting the commandment of God, you hold to the tradition of men.
LUK 9:23If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
In this life, with guilt, there is a way of making things right or of correcting the wrong.
When the believer experiences shame at the Judgment Seat of Christ, there is no way to make amends or correct the wrong, it will be too late.
You may have some regrets; however, regret for time wasted should be a motivation for the time that remains.
PHI 3:18-19 - these believers had not been faithful in the perception, metabolization, and application of doctrine through the problem solving devices; they were losers and all losers are enemies of the Cross, they are slaves to their emotions and die the sin unto death.
a) Believers who will have shame at the Judgment Seat of Christ are described as those who drifted off course from grace, GAL 5:4.
b) Believers who will have shame at the Judgment Seat of Christ are said to come short of the grace of God,HEB 12:15.
c) Believers who will have shame at the Judgment Seat of Christ are described as lukewarm,REV 3:15-16.
d) Believers who will have shame at the Judgment Seat of Christ are said to be shipwrecked believers, 1TI 1:19.
e) Believers who will have shame at the Judgment Seat of Christ are described as psycho or double-minded believers, JAM 1:8.
f) Believers who will have shame at the Judgment Seat of Christ are said to be those who fail to metabolize doctrine, JAM 1:22-24.
g) Believers who will have shame at the Judgment Seat of Christ are called the enemies of the Cross,PHI 3:18-19.
1) The first category of the emotional complex of sins is hysteria. It includes fear, worry, anxiety, panic, confusion, irrationality, dislocation, and garbage in the subconscious. Fear represents the emotional complex of sins in many passages; DEU 31:6, 8; ISA 35:3-4; ISA 41:10
2) The hatred category; many believers do hate. It includes anger, hatred, bitter jealousy, loathing, animosity, vulnerability to imagined insults or injury, implacability, malice, tantrums, irrational violence, and even murder.
3) The the self-centered category. This includes the skills related to the arrogance complex of sins: self-justification, self-deception, self-absorption. It includes arrogant self-righteousness, egotistical irrationality, hypersensitivity concerning self and insensitivity concerning others, projection, denial, self-pity, whining.
4) The reaction category. This category combines the sins of arrogance with the emotional complex of sins. It includes jealousy, bitterness, vindictiveness, hatred, vilification, vituperation, malice, revenge motivation and operation, inordinate ambition and inordinate competition.
5) The fifth category is guilt. Guilt is a feeling of responsibility or remorse for some real or imagined offense.
As a part of the emotional complex of sins guilt is a morbid self-reproach, emotional feelings of culpability for imagined offenses or actual culpability; a sense of inadequacy is a part of guilt or arrogant preoccupation with the correctness of ones behavior from self-righteous arrogance.
Guilt is caused by repression, denial, projection, and manipulation.