Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries - Windows Media Class 2112-842
Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries
The New Testament analogy of the Fish Gate and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Part 4.
Sunday, May 27, 2012
1. Regeneration = rnal life, TIT 3:5 He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit,
2. The Baptism of the Spirit entering us into union with Christ, Acts 1:5; 1CO 12:13.
3. The indwelling of God the Holy Spirit who indwells our body in order to create a temple for the indwelling of Jesus Christ as the Shekinah Glory, 1CO 6:19-20.
4. The sealing of the Spirit which is our security as royal family in time as well as eternity, and a guarantee of the existence of our escrow blessing, 2CO 1:22; EPH 1:13; EPH 4:30.
EPH 1:13 In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation-- having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, EPH 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
5. The distribution of your spiritual gift, 1CO 12:11; But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills.
6. Efficacious grace; EPH 2:8 - the ministry of God the Holy Spirit in making the faith of the spiritually dead person effective for eternal salvation.
7. The filling of the Holy Spirit, EPH 5:18. The substance of the New is greater that the shadow of the Old because the New Testament believer is given the filling of the Spirit which is the first "power" option in the Christian life.
The baptism of the Holy Spirit. a. The hidden stage which is the Church-age, the age of invisible heroes and the dispensation or period of time where they are and how they are formed.
As an innocent individual, He went through undeserved suffering and He didnít complain, He didnít quit, He went forward in the plan of God for His life.
The word life is the noun zoe which means the state of one who is possessed of vitality, it is used of the absolute fullness of life which belongs to God.
This is the attitude of the adult believer and the one on the road to Invisible Hero-ship.
He spends enough time inside the PPOG and under the ministry of whomever is his right pastor he or she learns the principles of the mystery doctrine of the Church-Age.
Invisible God plus invisible assets plus invisible power equals the invisible hero.
No one can become an invisible hero apart from PMA of BD which emphasizes consistent exposure to and cognition of the mystery doctrine of the CA through which the believer attains spiritual maturity and provides invisible impact.